Please be advised that we are anticipating a rate increase effective September 1, 2017. The new rates are indiccated in RED
Rates for 60 Min.
$130 ($145) - All individual, couple, and family counseling sessions
$100 ($120) - Wellness membership
$100 ($120) - HEROES - Police, Fire, EMS - active, retired, or reserve
Rates for 90 Min
$175 ($200) - All individual, couple and family counseling sessions
$150 ($170) - Wellness membership
$150 ($170) - HEROES -Police, Fire, EMS -active, retired or reserve
Rates for other services
$200/Month ($220 Regular / $200 for Wellness Club members and Heroes Program) - Weekly sexual addiction and partner groups
$175 - Sexual Dependency Inventory
$150 - Post-Traumatic Stress Inventory
$150 - Money and Work Adaptive Styles Index
$85 ($95) - Individual Supervision - per hour
$50 ($60) - Group Supervision - per hour
MEMBERSHIP - HSCC WELLNESS CLUB = Significant Savings!!!
Join the healing Solutions Wellness Club and pay a discounted price per session for the entire year. Annual membership cost is $250 for an individual and $475 for a couple or family. Once you pay this small fee, all 60 min. individual, couple, and family sessions will be discounted approximately 25% per session. That is money back in your pocket. This deal cannot be beat. The membership fees will then be used to pay for expansion of services, thereby enabling us to better serve you and your individual counseling needs.
For many reasons, we chose to be an out-of-network provider for all insurance panels. Please continue reading to learn the many significant ways that this can benefit you.
Advantages to our clients:
- Puts you (the client) in charge of your own physical and emotional health. You, instead of your insurance company, will determine the number and length of sessions. Insurance companies sometimes limit what diagnoses they will cover - this does not have to be a concern any longer.
- You do not have to be given a mental health diagnosis that becomes part of your permenent insurance record. This makes counseling less stigmatizing and also prevents a diagnosis from impacting employment or other aspect of your life down the road.
- Copays and deductibles have been rising dramatically over the last several years. In many cases, you may actually spend less money by seeing an out of network provider.
- Our welness club memberships enable you to pay a fee that is significantly lower than what many therapists charge.
- By reducing administrative costs, we are able to pass along savings to you - the client.
- Increased confidentiality - This eliminates the possibility of individuals gaining access to your health care information through your insurance company and records.
- You will likely still be able to use your flex savings or health savings accounts for our services.
- We have personally seen clients pay less out of pocket to see one of our therapists out-of-network than is paid to see an in-network therapist at another location.
- We have seen clients receive as much as 100% reimbursement from their insurance company for our services.
- We have routinely seen clients receive reimbiursement checks from their insurance company within 1-2 weeks.
Although we are an out-of-network provider, we will provide you with a comprehensive billing statement, upon request, that you can submit to your insurance provider for potential reimbursement. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and most major credit cards accepted for payment,
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full session fee.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.